Bronze eyes, red lips and glowing skin! Our go-to red carpet look is easier than you think! See our makeover on the gorgeous Jess below and read our tips and tricks!
Less is always more if you ask us! Skin should be enhanced and not covered. Follow these easy steps to Get the Runway Glow®
- Mix a pea-size amount of Illuminating Lotion with your primer and buff into the skin in a circular motion.
- Apply the desired amount of your foundation and buff into the skin in the same circular motion. We have used Mineral Sheer Tint in Fair Glow.
- Use Mineral Illuminator Pen to brighten up under the eye are.
- Spot-conceal any blemishes with Mineral Photo Touch Concealer.
- Prime the eyelid with Shadow Magnet Eye Primer
- Use True Taupe Matte Eyeshadow as a colour wash base. Apply Rum Raisin Matte Shadow to the outer corners and under the bottom two-thirds of the lash line. Apply Bronzite Mineral Shadow across the inner mobile lid and highlight inner corners of the eye with Chantilly Polychromatic Shadow.
- Liner the upper lash line with Luxe Creme Gel Eyeliner in Onyx
- Apply two coats of XLXL Mascara to top and bottom lashes.
- Apply a lash if desired. Here was have used two sets of Modelrock in style #411.
DURING EYES (BEFORE LASH APPLICATION)
- Brush brows upwards and fill in the gaps with Precision Brow Pencil. We have used Deep Brunette on Jess.
- Groom and set the brows with Brow Ink in Invisible.
- Contour softly with Baked Finishing Powder in Matte Bronze. Sweep under the cheekbones and jawline and through the temples.
- Apply Baked Blush in Rose Gold to the apples of the cheeks, sweeping back towards the ear
- Apply Illuminating Powder in Rhodium Rose to the Highpoints of the face: on the cheekbone, across the cupids bow and down the nose.
- Line the lips with Waterproof Gel Lip Liner in Maraschino ensuring that you colour in the whole lip
- Apply Ultra-Matte Lipstick in Infrared.
Add an earring and sweep your hair off your shoulders to compliment the look.
JESS @ CHIC BRISBANE